+47 67 57 21 00
+46 21 470 35 50
By using CAEPIPE early in the design process of a piping system, pipe system designers will find the critical areas early in the design process
They will save time when using CAEPIPE's carefully designed features for rapid modeling, powerful analyses with quick solution times, and easy results review. This will additionally benefit them to quickly evaluate alternate design solutions. Finally, they will save money because it will increase productivity and avoid costly field failures.
Family of products:
- CAEPIPE HOTclash
- CAEPIPE Data Translators
- CAEPIPE Checkstress
Contact us if you need information regarding geometry interface from MagiCAD to CAEPIPE.
- Efficient and easy to use interface, supports two screen system
- Extensive Material, Fitting ,Pipe, Hanger, Valve and Beam libraries
- Jacketed Piping
- Many Piping Codes supported
- Eigenfrequency Analysis
- Harmonic Analysis
- Time History Analysis
- Automatic Spring Hanger Design
- Seismic Response Spectrum Analysis
- Buried Piping Analysis
- Extensive and Flexible Result Output
- Very efficient program code (less then 1.5 MB), very modest demand for computer resourses
CAEPIPE does also offer a neutral (ASCII) file format for the exchange of data between CAEPIPE and other software.
Every month SST is publishing new tips and trix on using CAEPIPE. Followhttp://www.sstusa.com/monthtip.htm to read all published tips.
CAEPIPE is developed by SST Systems Inc., in the USA and was introduced on the market in 1983. The application of CAEPIPE is stress and deformation analysis, eigenfrequency and dynamic (earthquake, response spectrum etc.) analysis of a piping system. Furthermore, it includes evaluation according to many different piping codes.